Windows System Restore.
If something goes wrong with a computer, sometimes a System restore will help to get the computer functional. Lets hold off on that since you got Norton uninstalled.
You're going to need an Anti Virus program.
Lets try a couple things and see if they work for connection problem.Next
Copy and paste the text in the code box
below into Notepad.
attrib -h -s -r hosts
echo 127.0.0.1 localhost>HOSTS
attrib +r +h +s hosts
netsh int ip reset all
shutdown -r -t 1
Save as flush.bat
to your desktop.Double-click flush.bat file to run it.
Your computer will reboot.If above does not workNext
- From the Start menu, select Settings, and then Control Panel.
- Double-click Network Connections.
- For a wired network connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and then select Properties.
- For a wireless network connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and then select Properties.
- From the General tab, click Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), make sure it is checked, and then click Properties.
- Click Obtain an IP Address Automatically, and then click OK.
If none of this works, we need to look at device manager, for your Network adapter, and reinstall it.
Let me know how this goes.
Edited by zep516, 19 November 2013 - 09:45 PM.