Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Internet connection

• Please log in to reply

Ategenos

Ategenos

• PipPip
  • 63 posts
Hi. Yesterday I was having some issues after downloading a codec pack from cnet I had a bunch of issues and was fortunately able to use bit defender to do a salvage and remove the two virus entries. But when I rebooted my computer I cannot connect to the web even though connection center says I'm connected. I've tried doing a ip/DNS flush through cmdprompt to no avail. Boot up is extremely slow as well. I did shut off both the antivirus fire wall as we'll as windows to make sure it wasn't a conflict. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisements

ex_agent

ex_agent

• PipPip
  • 97 posts
For best results I would recommend posting this under the Virus, Spyware, Malware Removal section of the website.