Its the first time ever that I owned something where the battery is nowwhere to be seen
I gather like a macbook its inside ?
How on earth am I going to be able tp prolong the battery's life by removing it at home ? I am used to removing it on my old compaq and running it on adaptor power
when I hover over the battery icon I see 100% available (plugged in, charging )
I charged it for 8 hrs the first time .. this is the 2nd time I charging it and Im not sure when to stop
( +8gmt ) - I work the night shift and sleep during the day so I will check in later . Cheers any advice is much appreciated for this non tech
Edited by henny-penny-1, 04 December 2013 - 08:10 PM.