Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

ME...Windows cannot find Program.exe

• Please log in to reply

packattack

packattack

• Pip
  • 4 posts
When I try to get a checkup for windows updates or download something from microsoft.com a box pops up saying..Microsoft Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close....Error Details: Internet Explorer has encountered an internal error.....When I click on:"To see our data collection policy on the web", this box pops up and says: Windows cannot find Program.exe........................This program is needed for opening files of type ' URL:Hyper Text Transfer Protcol: Is there anything I can do to remedy this problem??

Advertisements

headwayne

headwayne

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts
From what I a experiencing with my ME problems, your problems is that it is an ME
Sorry not to be more helpful

Edited by headwayne, 09 June 2005 - 12:58 PM.

bobthemailman

bobthemailman

• PipPipPip
  • 193 posts
i have found many explanations that probably apply to you but i do not know exactly which one try here http://www.google.co...G=Google Search