Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Forgot my password on Microsoft Outlook 2010

• Please log in to reply

emjustine

emjustine

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi there
I am on my work computer in the office, I went into my email address on outlook and it came up wanting my password, but because it hasn't asked for it in quite a long time, I have totally forgotten what it is. I can't figure out how to recover it.
Please help me as it won't let me see any new emails and I need to be able to.
Thank you
Emily

Advertisements

AstraNut

AstraNut

• PipPipPip
  • 384 posts
Outlook doesn't have a password unless you set one on the pst fil. You're probably being asked for the mail account's password. For most mail accounts you can go to the site and click the "Forgot Password" link shown at login. You'll hopefully will have a recover password mail account you can access. Or, you might get through on the security questions to reset your password. Example for GMail.Or, see

Change Password in Outlook 2010

SemNat

SemNat

• Pip
  • 1 posts

So you mean you have forgotten the password of your Outlook PST files. And now you want to recover it. There is a manual solution by using which you can easily unlock the password-protected PST files. You can read this blog:<link removed >How to unlock password protected PST files of MS Outlook?[/url]

Hope this blog would help you.
Thanks. :thumbsup:

Edited by Crowbar, 20 July 2015 - 08:05 AM.
removed password hack link

ameliemoore

ameliemoore

• Pip
  • 1 posts

software is available for unlocking password protection from Outlook PST files that is fully loaded with many advance features like capable to unlock batch PST files, unlock password from all PST files with ANSI /Unicode Outlook 2016/2013/2010/2007/2003 and supports all editions of Windows Operating System.

It is the most helpful product for unlock important PST files, software has capability to <link removed>  permanently after that if you want to secure your PST files with password then apply it again according to choice. 

Edited by Crowbar, 20 July 2015 - 08:10 AM.
removed link