Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

encription module error12

• Please log in to reply

donar

donar

• Pip
  • 3 posts
hi , i cannot type anything in my XPpro desktop, i get a message , " encription module error12" , can anyone tell me how to get rid of this encription problem please,

my PC was custom built some years ago , i have as my AV a paid for version of zone alarm and a free version of key scrambler, both have been temporarily disabled to try and fix this problem but this did not help.

i have tried I/E8 , google chrome and mozilla browsers but this did not help.

can anyone advise if this is a computer problem or a software problem , i have 2 other laptop with the same information in them , if it would help i could delete all in my docs etc in the pc with the problem and reinstal them with info taken from one of my unaffected laptops, thank you donar

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Is that the full error message? If not, can you post all of it or post a screen capture of it please.

Google points to Keyscrambler as the probably cause.

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,090 posts
Are you still getting help here,

http://www.bleepingc...module-error12/

donar

donar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hi thanks for your reply , yes that is the full message and i deleted key scrambler , but this did not fix anything, thanks again donar

donar

donar

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
hi yes i have received a reply , thanks donar