Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

You Tube Videos Audio Only

• Please log in to reply

kelly1

kelly1

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
I've had this recurring problem for awhile now but never thought to ask for help, but since I just updated my 1Click You Tube Downloader as well as the YTD Video Downloader and am still having the problem I thought I would throw it out there, as the title says when I play a You Tube video after running it through one of the above mentioned downloaders there are no visuals at all just audio, this only happens when using Real Player but also won't work with Windows Media Player 11, is there a way of fixing this ?

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts
Try ant vid a plugin for firefox.
https://addons.mozil...nloader-player/

Also might be worth having VLC on your machine.
http://get.videolan....2.1.2-win32.exe

kelly1

kelly1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Thank you rockmilk, the VLC was a total crashfest :( I'll try the firefox plugin...

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts
Hmmmmm odd I have never had any issues with VLC...

Let us know how the firefox plugin goes for you.

kelly1

kelly1

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts
Not having much luck with the Ant VDL, I noticed at the download site people were having problems as well, for me it wouldn't detect the video while at youtube. I'm now trying something called AVC. Any Video Converter. it's not very user friendly but I've managed to download the two videos that were audio only so it's a work in progress :thumbsup:

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,757 posts
To use the ant video you must start the download after the video has started.