Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need help with my firewall and two applications.

• Please log in to reply

Purgatory

Purgatory

• PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
I use a firewall called Kerio Personal Firewall V4, and I also use two programs called Mushclient and Zmud, I can't figure out how to configure Kerio to allow those two progams access to the hosts that host the game I play... I tried everything and even posted on Kerio's web forums with no replies..

I decided to try here, a shot in the dark perhaps to see if anyone here knows how I can resolve this problem, if so, thank you people very much!
If not.. atleast I asked!

Thanks in advance

Advertisements

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Can you set the application rules to ask and action when prompted

Purgatory

Purgatory

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts
Yes, but it does not work I set the application rules when it promts me, but within the application I have to enter the hosts address and stuff for which the client needs to connect to, but Kerio won't seem to let it connect..
I'm really stumped

Retired Tech

Retired Tech

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 20,563 posts
Get Zonealarm to see if it allows you to connect

http://www.zonelabs....alm_details.jsp

If it does, you could use this just for accessing those sites and use Kerio as the default

Only have one firewall running