Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Lost Word file Mac

• Please log in to reply

Kasper45

Kasper45

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I have a big problem.

I have lost a important word document.
at first I saved this document on a USB pin, but then I went on to save it on the computer.

But now the document is gone. I guess I saved the document, as if the USB was still in the computer.

I have looked everywhere for auto recovery files, and used recovery programs to find the file, but I had no luck.

Anyone Have an idea about what I could do?

Thank you in advance

Advertisements

iEscape

iEscape

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
@ Kasper,

Hopefully you have found the Word file.

Use Spotlight to search the file.

533850a943c24-Schermafbeelding_2014-03-3

Edited by iEscape, 30 March 2014 - 11:19 AM.

humble2k14

humble2k14

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Kasper45,

Please visit the following link (this is not guaranteed to work!): AutoSave, AutoRecover and AutoBackup.

Additionally you may try one more recovery application (if you haven't used this one): How to Recover Deleted or Corrupted Word File on Mac (EaseUS)

Please keep us informed, we like to know the results -- regardless if it worked or not!

Edited by humble2k14, 30 March 2014 - 01:30 PM.