Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

PUP.Optional.BProtector [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

RasG

RasG

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi Pystryker,

Is my system now clean/rid of all malware/virus/spyware ? What precautions should i take in the future to prevent this ?
Also, I wanted to know if Piriform's CCleaner is a good tool for fixing registry issues, deleting temporary files, etc ?

Thanks again for all your help !

Kind regards,
RasG

Edited by RasG, 24 December 2013 - 11:01 AM.

Advertisements

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,886 posts

Hi Pystryker,

Is my system now clean/rid of all malware/virus/spyware ?

Not quite yet, we still have a few steps to go, but we're close. :)

What precautions should i take in the future to prevent this ?

Those are things I'll address when I declare you system clean. I'll have some tips for you and some information to help protect you better.

Also, I wanted to know if Piriform's CCleaner is a good tool for fixing registry issues, deleting temporary files, etc ?

It is, you can use it about once a week to help keep the computer clean.

Thanks again for all your help !

Kind regards,
RasG

You are very much welcome! :)

We still have a few steps to go to ensure complete cleanliness, so let's Let's run a sweep for remnants and check for out of date programs on your machine. Please follow the steps below. :thumbsup:

Please disable your antivirus for the duration of my instructions. Don't forget to re-enable them after you have completed the steps.

Step 1: Scan with ESET Online Scanner

Please note: You can use Internet Explorer or Firefox for this step. Either browser used will have to be ran in admin mode.

Right click on either the Internet Explorer icon or the Firefox icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Task bar and select Run as Administrator from the menu.

If you use Firefox, you will be prompted to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe. Please do so, then double click it to install it.

Please click on this link and then click the ESET Online Scanner bar ---->Posted Image

• Select the option YES, I accept the Terms of Use then click on Start
  • When prompted allow the Add-On/Active X to install.
  • Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked.
  • Make sure that the option Scan archives is checked.
  • Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
  • Scan for potentially unwanted applications
  • Scan for potentially unsafe applications
  • Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
  • Now click on Start
  • The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
  • When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
  • Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
  • Now click on Finish
  • Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files(x86)\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
  • Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.

Step 2: Scan with SecurityCheck

Download Security CheckPosted Image by screen317 from here or here.
  • Save it to your Desktop.
  • Double click SecurityCheck.exe and follow the onscreen instructions inside of the black box.
  • A Notepad document should open automatically called checkup.txt; please post the contents of that document.

http://screen317.spy...curityCheck.exe

Things I need to see in your next post:

ESET Scan Log

SecurityCheck Log

RasG

RasG

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi Pystryker,

Merry Christmas ! I was a little occupied so could not run the above suggested scans. I will post the results tomorrow.

Kind regards,
RasG

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,886 posts

Hi Pystryker,

Merry Christmas ! I was a little occupied so could not run the above suggested scans. I will post the results tomorrow.

Kind regards,
RasG

Hope you had a Merry Christmas as well. :) No worries, post them at your convenience. :thumbsup:

RasG

RasG

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi Pystryker,

Here are the logs:

I. ESET Scan Log:

###############
[email protected] as downloader log:
all ok
# version=8
# OnlineScannerApp.exe=1.0.0.1
# OnlineScanner.ocx=1.0.0.6920
# api_version=3.0.2
# EOSSerial=f44c0954a0efac40afd338962d44c9d6
# engine=16418
# end=finished
# remove_checked=false
# archives_checked=true
# unwanted_checked=true
# unsafe_checked=true
# antistealth_checked=true
# utc_time=2013-12-27 01:48:41
# local_time=2013-12-27 07:18:41 (+0530, India Standard Time)
# country="United States"
# lang=1033
# osver=6.1.7601 NT Service Pack 1
# compatibility_mode=5893 16776573 100 94 0 139783161 0 0
# scanned=151972
# found=3
# cleaned=0
# scan_time=3629
sh=C9E1F81AAFFF82CA34A3C3FBA2F90A7BC9227D22 ft=1 fh=5116c6fd6437e544 vn="Win32/DownloadAdmin.G application" ac=I fn="C:\Users\Rashi\Downloads\cbsidlm-tr1_13-Classic_PDF_Editor-ORG-75452118.exe.part"
sh=8A893FE3C1376F3C1B0F67A9514CBE621B717D98 ft=1 fh=667b25980f774106 vn="Win32/DownloadAdmin.G application" ac=I fn="C:\Users\Rashi\Downloads\cbsidlm-tr1_13-eXPert_PDF_Editor_Professional-ORG-152191.exe"
sh=A4854C3C5A7277D3C02F88330D2023AAD3667533 ft=1 fh=818bd9cd8f0d2ffa vn="Win32/Bundled.Toolbar.Google.D application" ac=I fn="C:\Users\Rashi\Downloads\ccsetup403.exe"

###############

II. SecurityCheck Log:

###############
Results of screen317's Security Check version 0.99.77
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 (UAC is enabled)
Internet Explorer 11
``````````````Antivirus/Firewall Check:``````````````
Windows Firewall Disabled!
Kaspersky PURE 2.0
Antivirus up to date! (On Access scanning disabled!)
`````````Anti-malware/Other Utilities Check:`````````
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware version 1.75.0.1300
Java™ 6 Update 22
Java version out of Date!
Adobe Flash Player 11.9.900.170
Adobe Reader XI
Mozilla Firefox (26.0)
````````Process Check: objlist.exe by Laurent````````
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamservice.exe
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware mbamgui.exe
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware mbamscheduler.exe
Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky PURE 2.0 avp.exe
Kaspersky Lab Kaspersky PURE 2.0 x64 klwtblfs.exe
`````````````````System Health check`````````````````
Total Fragmentation on Drive C: 1%
````````````````````End of Log``````````````````````

###############

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,886 posts
Hello :)

Looking very good! Let's get rid of the files that ESET found.

Let's run an OTL fix:

Warning: This fix is to be used on this system and this system ONLY. Using this fix on any other machine other than yours can seriously damage it.

Be advised that when the fix commences, it will shut down all running processes and you may lose the desktop and icons, they will return on reboot.

Run OTL by double clicking it (Windows Vista, Windows 7, and 8, right click and select "Run as Administrator)

• Copy the text in the quote box below (do not copy the word "quote") and paste in the in the box marked Custom Scans/Fixes as shown in the graphic below.

Posted Image

:Commands
[createrestorepoint]

:Files
C:\Users\Rashi\Downloads\cbsidlm-tr1_13-Classic_PDF_Editor-ORG-75452118.exe.part
C:\Users\Rashi\Downloads\cbsidlm-tr1_13-eXPert_PDF_Editor_Professional-ORG-152191.exe
C:\Users\Rashi\Downloads\ccsetup403.exe

[reboot]

• Click the Run Fix button at the top of the OTL control panel.
  • Let the program run until it's finished and then reboot the computer.
  • Once your machine has rebooted, a log will open. Please post that log in your next reply.
  • If the log doesn't open upon reboot, you can find it here: C:\_OTL\MovedFiles

If you have any problems, questions, or need further explanation, please post a message in this thread and I will get back to you asap.

Things I need to see in your next post:

OTL Fix Log

RasG

RasG

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi Pystryker,

After running the OTL fix, i am getting multiple desktop.ini files on my desktop. Is it ok ?

Here is the fix log :

OTL Fix Log:

################
========== COMMANDS ==========
Restore point Set: OTL Restore Point
========== FILES ==========
C:\Users\Rashi\Downloads\cbsidlm-tr1_13-Classic_PDF_Editor-ORG-75452118.exe.part moved successfully.
C:\Users\Rashi\Downloads\cbsidlm-tr1_13-eXPert_PDF_Editor_Professional-ORG-152191.exe moved successfully.
C:\Users\Rashi\Downloads\ccsetup403.exe moved successfully.
========== COMMANDS ==========

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.69.0 log created on 12292013_175109

################

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,886 posts
Hello :)

Those multiple desktop.ini files are merely hidden files that have been revealed. If OTL's cleanup routine doesn't take care of them, we'll deal with them shortly, no worries. Now, for some great news!

Your logs are CLEAN! :thumbsup: :) We still have a few things we need to address namely:

• I need to remove the tools we installed on your machine.
  • We also have some programs on your machine that need updating to help protect you in the future.

Ok, here we go:

Step 1: Program Update and Java Warning

Your version of Java is out of date, however, I'd like you to read the following information about Java. There is also instructions for updating Java included.

A word about Java

Java has become the #1 program exploited by thieves and hackers as of today. It's gotten so bad, the Department of Homeland Security recently recommended that users disable Java on their machines.

For more information regarding this, see the two articles below:

Forbes: US Department of Homeland Security Calls on user do disable Java

US warns on Java software

Unless you have software on your machine that absolutely requires Java, I highly recommend you completely remove it from your system.

If you do have software that requires it, then disable it until such time as it's needed by those programs.

Please click the link below for instructions to disable Java.

How to Disable Java in your Web Browser

If you wish to continue to use Java on your machine, please be sure to keep it updated by following the instructions below.

• Click on this link Java Website and click Do I Have Java?
  • Then click the Verify Java Version button. It will scan your current version and show you if you have the most current version.

You can also download a tool called JavaRa that will automatically search for new updates and remove older versions of Java.
Click the link below to go to the download page to get the tool.

JavaRa

Once you have downloaded JavaRa

• Unzip the files to the directory of your choice.
  • Double click the JavaRa icon in the directory and choose your language preference.
  • Click Remove Older Versions from the menu.
  • Click Yes.
  • If you get a warning that Internet Explorer needs to be closed, close it, then click ok.
  • JavaRa will then search for and remove old versions of Java from your machine.

You can find instructions for manually removing older versions for Windows XP, Vista, and 7 by clicking the link below:

Instructions for manually removing old versions of Java

Keeping your software updated

Another weapon against malicious programs and viruses is to keeping other programs updated. There are several programs out there that can check for out of date programs on your computer. One is Filehippo. You can run this on a weekly or monthly basis to check your programs for updates and then it will provide a link for you to download them.

Download Filehippo Updatechecker

Step 2: Remove old restore points and create a new one.

We're going to delete your old restore points and create a new one. We do this in case you need to do a system restore, you will have a clean restore point to work with.

Please follow the instructions below:

• Start OTL and copy the text in the quote box below.
  • Paste the contents into the Custom Scans/Fixes box and click the Run Fix button.
  • OTL will delete the old restore points and create a new one.

:Files
%systemroot%\sysnative\vssadmin delete shadows /for=c: /all /quiet /c

[CreateRestorePoint]

Step 3: Tool Removal

• You can delete Junkware Removal Tool and SecurityCheck from your desktop.
  • Start AdwCleaner and click the Uninstall button. It will remove the quarantined files and uninstall itself.
  • You can uninstall ESET Online Scanner at this point.
  • I'd recommend keeping Malwarebytes Anti-Malware installed. Make sure to update it and run it at least once a week. :)
  • Start OTL and click the Cleanup button. OTL will delete it's quarantined files and then uninstall itself.

Step 4: Tips, Information, and protection against CryptoLocker

• Watch what you open in your emails. If you get an email from an unknown source with any attached files, do not open it.
  • Be careful of the websites you visit.
  • When installing new programs, don't be "click happy" and click through the screens. Many programs come with adware in them and are set to install them by default. Several programs require that you uncheck or select no to prevent the installation. Take you time and read each screen as you go. :)
  • To help protect yourself while on the web, I recommend you read How did I get infected in the first place?

A warning about CryptoLocker

CryptoLocker is a ransomware program that was released around the beginning of September 2013 that targets all versions of Windows including Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8. This ransomware will encrypt certain files using a mixture of RSA & AES encryption. When it has finished encrypting your files, it will display a CryptoLocker payment program that prompts you to send a ransom of either $100 or $300 in order to decrypt the files. This screen will also display a timer stating that you have 72 hours, or 4 days, to pay the ransom or it will delete your encryption key and you will not have any way to decrypt your files. This ransom must be paid using MoneyPak vouchers or Bitcoins. Once you send the payment and it is verified, the program will decrypt the files that it encrypted.

Please download and install CryptoPrevent to lock your machine down from this infection.

Posted Image

Are there any further issues I can assist you with?

RasG

RasG

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Thanks for all your help, Pystryker ! Just one more thing, I ran CCleaner's Registry Cleaner for scanning issues in the registry. Should these registry issues be fixed or can i ignore them completely ?

Here are the issues reported by CCleaner's Registry Cleaner:

CCleaner

##############
Unused File Extension .part HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExts\.part
Open with Application Issue "C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\Best Buy pc app Launcher.exe" "%1" HKCR\pcapp\shell\Open
ActiveX/COM Issue SkypeIEPlugin.SkypeIEPluginBHO - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} HKCR\SkypeIEPlugin.SkypeIEPluginBHO
ActiveX/COM Issue SkypeIEPlugin.SkypeIEPluginBHO.1 - {AE805869-2E5C-4ED4-8F7B-F1F7851A4497} HKCR\SkypeIEPlugin.SkypeIEPluginBHO.1
ActiveX/COM Issue yt.YTHelper - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} HKCR\yt.YTHelper
ActiveX/COM Issue yt.YTHelper.2 - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} HKCR\yt.YTHelper.2
ActiveX/COM Issue yt.YToolbarBand - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} HKCR\yt.YToolbarBand
ActiveX/COM Issue yt.YToolbarBand.1 - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} HKCR\yt.YToolbarBand.1
ActiveX/COM Issue InProcServer32\C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\BestBuyPcAppDetector.ocx HKCR\CLSID\{9A1A857D-41B0-4122-9DB2-B5A9B21DE0B2}
ActiveX/COM Issue InProcServer32\C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\BestBuyPcAppDetector.ocx HKCR\CLSID\{A60671D2-CC17-4FDB-8CB7-87EFC561FB2C}
Installer Reference Issue C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\3.2.0420.05 HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders
Installer Reference Issue C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\3.2.0420.05\Resources HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders
Installer Reference Issue C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\3.2.0420.05\Resources\Localization\en-US HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders
Installer Reference Issue C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\3.2.0420.05\Resources\Localization HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders
Installer Reference Issue C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\3.2.0420.05\Resources\Localization\en-US\RTFs HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders
Installer Reference Issue C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\3.2.0420.05\Resources\StaticResources HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders
Installer Reference Issue C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\3.2.0420.05\Resources\StaticResources\Fonts HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders
Installer Reference Issue C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\3.2.0420.05\Resources\StaticResources\Icons HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders
Uninstaller Reference Issue "C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files (x86)\Coupons\Uninstall\uninstall.xml" HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Coupon Printer for Windows5.0.0.0
Uninstaller Reference Issue C:\Program Files (x86)\OApps\sl-dlc_uninstall.exe HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\sl-dlc
Obsolete software key ESET HKCU\Software\ESET
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-Out-TCP - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-In-TCP - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-WSD-Out-UDP - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-WSD-In-UDP - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-Out-TCP-NoScope - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-In-TCP-NoScope - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-Out-TCP - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-In-TCP - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-WSD-Out-UDP - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-WSD-In-UDP - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-Out-TCP-NoScope - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Invalid firewall rule NetPres-In-TCP-NoScope - %SystemRoot%\system32\netproj.exe HKLM\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\FirewallRules
Missing MUI Reference Q:\%systemDrive%\oasys\shared\ClrTestHost.exe HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\%systemDrive%\oasys\shared\ClrTestHost_x86.exe HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\%windir%\system32\Control.exe HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\140066.enu\Office14\MSTORE.EXE HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\140066.enu\Office14\EXCELC.EXE HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\140066.enu\Office14\MSOUC.EXE HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\140066.enu\Office14\OIS.EXE HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\140066.enu\Office14\MOMM.EXE HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\140066.enu\Office14\WINWORDC.EXE HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\%commonprogramfiles%\microsoft shared\virtualization handler\OfficeVirt.exe HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\%commonprogramfiles%\microsoft shared\virtualization handler\MapiServer.exe HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\%windir%\system32\cmd.exe HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\%commonprogramfiles%\microsoft shared\virtualization handler\VirtualOWSSuppManager.exe HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\%commonprogramfiles%\microsoft shared\virtualization handler\VirtualSearchHost.exe HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache
Missing MUI Reference Q:\%systemroot%\system32\rundll32.exe HKCU\Software\Classes\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache

##############

RasG

RasG

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
Hi Pystryker,

After installing CryptoPrevent, my computer reported a "bad_pool_caller" crash(blue screen). What could be the probable cause for this ? Is there any other problem with my system ?

Kind regards,
RasG

Advertisements

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,886 posts
Hi Ras :)

Just a quick note: I've inquired of my teacher about these 2 issues and will respond as soon as I hear back. :thumbsup:

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,886 posts
Hello Ras :)

In regards to the entries that CCleaner found, they can be left behind, as they are orphaned entries and we don't recommend the registry cleaning aspect of CCleaner. The possibility of it wreaking havoc on your registry to the point of messing up your computer is too great.

• As for the CryptoPrevent blue screen. That was probably caused by your anti-virus program. Here's what we'll do.
  • Start CryptoPrevent and have it undo the changes it made.
  • Delete the CryptoPrevent software from your machine and re-download it to your desktop.
  • Disable your anti-virus protection, and then run CryptoPrevent again.

Please let me know if that takes care of the CryptoPrevent error. :thumbsup:

pystryker

pystryker

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 3,886 posts
Hello Ras :)

Just wanted to check in with you and see if the fixes regarding the CryptoPrevent solved the problem. Please let me know when you can. :thumbsup:

Dakeyras

Dakeyras

Anti-Malware Mammoth

• Expert
  • 9,684 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.