Jump to content

Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

What kind of computer parts are these? Help!

  • Please log in to reply



    New Member

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I don't know what parts they are? Please tell me! Anything general! (Processor, Memory, RAM, etc.)
http://gyazo.com/e1b...8b227ef465375d5 (Have about 4 of these)
  • 0




    Malware Expert

  • Expert
  • 23,711 posts
  • MVP
One looks like it could hold a CPU. The connector style was called ZIF for Zero Insertion Force See: http://en.wikipedia....insertion_force

Two looks like it might be a USB hub - at least it looks like it without seeing the 4 connectors

Three is an AGP video card of some sort. See: http://en.wikipedia....d_Graphics_Port
  • 0

Similar Topics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

As Featured On:

Microsoft Yahoo BBC MSN PC Magazine Washington Post HP