Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Pop Up Frenzy [Solved]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
Glad you sorted the scrolling issue!

Run OTL and hit the cleanup button. It will remove all the programmes we have used plus itself.

When you do the above, you will remove almost all of the tools I had you use. It's best to remove them, as they are updated all the time, and a fresh copy can always be downloaded.

If there are any of the tools we used left over on your desktop you can simply right click and select delete for each one of them.

Malwarebytes is a great on demand scanner you can run once a week or so, unless you opt to buy the pro version. I do recommend the pro version if you can afford to purchase it, as it's active protection and will prevent many adware type programs from installing.

Everything that I recommended will not conflict with Mcafee, they can co-exist on your computer.

:cool:

Advertisements

Crowbar

Crowbar

Teacher

• GeekU Moderator
  • 4,798 posts
Since this issue appears to be resolved ... this Topic has been closed. Glad we could help. :)

If you're the topic starter, and need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member with the address of the thread.

Everyone else please begin a New Topic.