- Step 1: Check Disk
- If you are using Vista or Windows 7 enter System Recovery Options.
To enter System Recovery Options from the Advanced Boot Options:
- Restart the computer.
- As soon as the BIOS is loaded begin tapping the F8 key until Advanced Boot Options appears.
- Use the arrow keys to select the Repair your computer menu item.
- Select US as the keyboard language settings, and then click Next.
- Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
- Select your user account an click Next.
To make a repair disk on Windows 7 consult: http://www.sevenforu...isc-create.html
On the System Recovery Options menu you will get the following options:
Windows Complete PC Restore
Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool
Select Command Prompt
Please give the following command into Command Prompt
chkdsk C:\ /r
This will take some time. After it finished please reboot PC and try to boot up your PC (if it doesn't work in normal mode please try safe mode)