If you can't run any of the following then try to get a FRST scan from a USB drive: http://www.geekstogo...ost__p__2151691
Download the adwCleaner
Pause your anti-virus. Close all browsers.
- Run the Tool
Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:
Right click in the adwCleaner.exe and select the Delete option
- When the scan completes, it will open a notepad windows.
- Please, copy the content of this file in your next reply.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool
to your desktop.
- Pause your anti-virus. Close all browsers.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
to your desktop.
Right click aswMBR.exe and Run as Administrator
uncheck trace disk IO calls
Click the "Scan" button to start scan (Accept the Avast Engine)
On completion of the scan if the Fix button is enabled (not the FixMBR button) press it and then run a new scan and click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
If the Fix button is not enabled then just click save log, save it to your desktop and post in your next reply
:!: It must be saved to your desktop, do not run it from your browser:!:
:!: Disable your Antivirus software when downloading or running Combofix. If it has Script Blocking features, please disable these as well. See: http://www.bleepingc...opic114351.html
:!: Turn off your screen saver so you can see what is going on
Download and Save this file -- to your Desktop -- from either of these two sources:http://download.blee...Bs/ComboFix.exehttp://subs.geekstogo.com/ComboFix.exe
Rightclick on ComboFix and select Run As Administrator to start the program.
* :!: Important: Have no other programs running. Your Task Bar should be clear of any program entries including your Browser.
* A window may open with a series of Disclaimers. Accept the Disclaimers to start the fix.
Do not touch your mouse/keyboard until the scan has completed, as this may cause the process to stall or your computer to lock. The scan will temporarily disable your desktop, and if interrupted may leave your desktop disabled. If this occurs, please reboot to restore the desktop. Even when ComboFix appears to be doing nothing, look at your Drive light. If it is flashing, Combofix is still at work.
You should get a log when it finishes. If not this may mean you have the new version of Zero Access malware so run Combofix a second time.
If you still don't get a log search for Combofix.txt. It is usually at => C:\Combofix\Combofix.txt. I'll need to see that in your reply.
If you get an error about a registry value when you try to run a program, then just reboot to clear it.
Save it to your desktop then run it by right clicking and Run As Admin.
If TDSSKiller alerts you that the system needs to reboot, please consent.
Run TDSSKiller again but this time:
before you hit the Scan hit Change Parameters and check the two items under Additional Options. OK then Scan.
In this mode it is prone to false positives so do not change the SKIP option to DELETE unless it says TDSS.
When done, a log file should be created on your C:
drive named "TDSSKiller.txt" please copy and paste the contents in your next reply.