Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Transferring data from galaxy s2 to s4

• Please log in to reply

AndyB86

AndyB86

• Pip
  • 2 posts
I have just got a new Samsung galaxy s4 and am trying to transfer the data from my s2. I have used Samsung switch for my contacts, memos, pictures etc and it has sent across a list of apps I had on my s2 but i have to download them all again from the play store, meaning I lose all of the saved data. I have transferred some apps onto my SD card but when i put this on my new phone they do not show up.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way? Or do I just have to start again from scratch with everything?

Many thanks

Advertisements

Asxxsdtt

Asxxsdtt

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Android to andorid contacts transfer is so easy.You can use Samsung kies and facebook to come true Samsung contacts to another Samsung transfer .More information ,you can use third party transfer software - Andorid to iPhone Transfer to do it .

Edited by Asxxsdtt, 10 August 2015 - 12:30 AM.

Ybxcerty

Ybxcerty

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Before transferring data , the first thing you need to sync both on android and android ,my means that you have to connect your two phone to computer via an available cable and install a transfer data tools on the computer, due to which can help you move data between different android phone by using computer ,

You can selectively to move contacts from android to iPhoner /computer /another,as well it is works for SMS,photos,videos,music and other files ect,,

Edited by Ybxcerty, 06 December 2016 - 03:29 AM.

nono12

nono12

• Pip
  • 2 posts
there are many ways to do it

rainnow

rainnow

• Pip
  • 3 posts

If you want to transfer data between android and android, there're many android data transfer apps could help, it could transfer data between android device and computer in few steps.

You can transfer data from one phone to computer first, then connect the other one to computer and import data from computer to it.

staywithme

staywithme

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Actually, there're many special designed android data backup apps could transfer everything between your phone and computer, you can connect your two phones to computer separately to transfer data between them.

Edited by staywithme, 28 March 2017 - 03:09 AM.

rainnow

rainnow

• Pip
  • 3 posts

If you want to transfer data between android and android, there're many android data transfer apps could help, it could transfer data between android device and computer in few steps.

You can transfer data from one phone to computer first, then connect the other one to computer and import data from computer to it.

try Coolmuster Android Assistant

Edited by rainnow, 28 March 2017 - 03:12 AM.

Cora331

Cora331

• Pip
  • 9 posts

When switch to a new Samsung Galaxy, you must want to copy some important files from old Samsung to the new one. Professional Samsung File Transfer - Samsung Data Transfer will help you transfer everything from a Samsung phone to another Samsung Galaxy effectively with one click.