Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Not able to boot computer need help ASAP

• Please log in to reply

Jackc9919

Jackc9919

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi guys , i desperately need help right now. First of all, i cant go on safemode because of classpnp error, andscond i dont have any disk because i never got any when i bought my computer. Finally my computer is window 7( i think its home premuim) ASUS.
The problem is that i cant get on. When i turn on my computer i get 2 options, startup repair or start windows normally. My computer closed down from the 2 nd option because of blue screen of death. All thisbhappened because i accidentally dropped my computer. And when i click startup repair, it takes me a black screen with a moveable crusor. All thr commands likr ctr alt delete doesnt work. I have no idea what to do, i tries f8 when my computer was booting, i tried everytying on the list and it doesnt work. Can someone PLEASE help me ASAP. i need to use my computer!!

Also if you guys are able to, my computer keeps going to the blue screen of death after i choose a account and login. The error was something 00000000E or 0000001E.

I really hope i find the answer asap, thank you.

Advertisements

emeraldnzl

emeraldnzl

GeekU Instructor

• GeekU Moderator
  • 20,051 posts
Edit

Moved topic as its not a malware related problem.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Run chkdsk and System File Checker (SFC) from the Recovery Console
  • Boot your Vista or Windows 7 installation DVD
  • When you see "Press any key to boot from CD or DVD", press Enter
  • At the "Install Windows" screen, click on Repair your computer at lower left
  • At the System Recovery Options screen, make note of the drive letter assigned to your boot drive (normally C:) and click Next
  • At the Chose a Recovery Tool window, click on Command Prompt. You will be sitting at X:\Sources directory
  • Run chkdsk or SFC
  • If you did not note the drive letter of your boot disk, you can enter bcdedit and look at the osdevice line to see what it is.
  • For chkdsk, type chkdsk c: /r and press Enter (use the letter from above if not C:).
  • For sfc, type sfc /scannow /offbootdir=c:\ /offwindir=c:\windows and press Enter (use the letter from above)
Let either run to completion undisturbed.

Vista or Windows 7: If you don't have a install DVD, you can download a legal copy here:
Windows 7 Direct Download Links
Windows Vista Direct Download Links

Make sure you get the same version you have installed: 32 or 64 bit; Home Premium, Pro or Ultimate.

Jackc9919

Jackc9919

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I dont have any dvds. Or anything

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
I know, that's what the section:
Vista or Windows 7: If you don't have a install DVD, you can download a legal copy here: is for.