Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

How can I restore /recover cached contacts from Outlook PST file?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

anjleenasony

anjleenasony

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I m using Outlook 2007 and my Outlook contacts are lost due to some unexpected reasons. These contacts are very important for me. But I am unable to access. If anyone has solution of this quest then please reply…

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
here is some information that might prove useful:

http://office.micros...001139451.aspx.

This is only good for locating the file and then seeing if it has a backup version listed in the file location.

Are you running system restore? you might be able to restore the info via rolling back to a restore point previous to when you first had issues.

If these don't help, could you provide more detail on what happened?

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,591 posts
all of you spam posters posing as people offering help or needing help are just hurting those that actually need help. I don't mind spending my day banning you, I'm wise to all of your tricks.