Download : ADWCleaner
to your desktop. Make sure you get the correct Download button. Sometimes the ads on BleepingComputer will mimic the real Download button which should say: Download Now @BleepingComputerNOTE:
If using Internet Explorer and you get an alert that stops the program downloading, click on the warning and allow the download to complete.
Close all programs, pause your anti-virus and run AdwCleaner
(Vista or Win 7 => right click and Run As Administrator).
Click on Scan
and follow the prompts. Let it run unhindered. When done, click on the Clean
button, and follow the prompts. Allow the system to reboot. You will then be presented with the report. Copy & Paste this report on your next reply.
The report will be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.Junkware-Removal-Tool
Please download Junkware Removal Tool
to your desktop. Make sure you get the correct Download button. Sometimes the ads on BleepingComputer will mimic the real Download button which should say: Download Now @Author's site
- Pause your anti-virus. Close all browsers.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool
and save it to your Desktop. Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
Copy the text in the code box:
Run OTL (Vista or Win 7 => right click and Run As Administrator)
Paste (Ctrl + v) the copied text in the box where it says Custom Scan/Fixes
Select the All option in the Extra Registry group then Run Scan.
You should get two logs. Please copy and paste both of them.