Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unidentified Network Adapter?

• Please log in to reply

Leri21

Leri21

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
I followed your steps exactly as you said, running everything as Administrator as well, did the CMD commands, rebooted, installed the new driver rebooted again and no Internet connection.. Just a note I still havn't uninstalled IOBit toolbar, also when I was uninstalling the drivers, I didn't tick hte option: Remove software drivers. Could this caused the same problem? I have no idea what to do next, I'm lost! :(

Advertisements

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts

I didn't tick hte option: Remove software drivers

Please follow my instructions as I wrote them

Also you can use the avast removal tool to uninstall the iobit toolbar.
http://www.geekstogo...ll-old-printer/

Follow the instructions above replace the toolbar for the printer.

Leri21

Leri21

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Ok, a question: When I uninstall the adapters and the drivers, after the reboot it automatically installs the drivers? Should I install the GIGABYTE driver after it installed the original drivers or what I'm supposed to do? Because after it insstalled the original drivers I had internet connection but after one reboot, I lost it again.

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Ypou click the button that reads uninstall driver software when uninstalling the drivers and windows will have nothing to reinstall on the reboot,

Leri21

Leri21

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Problem still appears, after the steps.

rockmilk

rockmilk

Certified monkey.

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,773 posts
Well the next step I can think of is updating your driver.

Leri21

Leri21

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 149 posts
Hello, sorry for late response! I upgraded my PC and I had to preinstall to 64 bit OS anyway and it's fixed now. Thank you for trying to help me, even if we didn't spot the problem!