Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

~ Explanation Mark Next to Video Controllers ~

• Please log in to reply

ToshibaPro

ToshibaPro

• PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hey Guys...

So i still have this problem and i have tried every thing i can think of :/ Sound is now fixed but i still have problems with the Video Controllers... Display Adapter is also not shown in device manager. I have installed the 1. nVidia 256MB PCI Express x16 GeForce 6800, v.71.24 (WP), A02
2. Intel 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family, v.6.14.10.4543, A09

But When i try and install the Intel 915G Graphics Controller, v.6.14.10.4020, A05 I get this message "The system does not meet the minimum requirements for this software setup will now exit"

I would really appreciate any help i don't no what to do.

Thanks.

Advertisements

SleepyDude

SleepyDude

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,976 posts
Hi,

Why don't you continue with your other post? I'm sure Ztruker he will give his best to help you.

ToshibaPro

ToshibaPro

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
Hey...

Well i solved the sound problem so i have started a new thread for the Video drivers problem. Any ideas? lol

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Looks like the video problem is resolved in the other thread.