Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Looking for a forum on the topic of cord cutting/cable cutting

• Please log in to reply

BearCavalry

BearCavalry

• PipPipPip
  • 141 posts
Hello friends. I am wondering if anyone else on this forum is a cord cutter / cable cutter? What I mean is... has anyone else decided to cut cable/satellite TV out of their lives because the price is outrageous?
I am a new cord cutter, just quit my cable TV this month, and I would like to find a forum for this topic. But my google searches have come up pretty empty. Am I using the right terminology? Is it called cord cutting?

I have some questions that I want to ask of real professionals, long time cord cutters. People who have "avoiding cable and satellite tv" down to a science. Can anyone recommend a forum like that?
If your interested to know, I have Netflix for movies and older TV shows. I use a different service to watch my Russian & Ukrainian movies and tv shows. And I have this Western Digital Media Player:

Posted Image

I would appreciate it if you guys could share some links with me. Thanks

Advertisements

BHowett

BHowett

OT Moderator

• 4,649 posts
some info here at techblog