Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BLUE SCREEN, (Solved)

• Please log in to reply

Lexy610

Lexy610

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
Thank you .... will look that up

Here are the drivers the results from DriverMax

IMAG0611.jpg

IMAG0612.jpg

IMAG0613.jpg

IMAG0616.jpg

Advertisements

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
First one to get is the smbus driver. It is the main driver for the motherboard.
From there you can pick the next one to update. Just let me know which one it is so I can then suggest the next two for tomorrow for you to get.

Lexy610

Lexy610

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
Are u referring to the Microsoft UAA Bus Driver for High Definition Audio?? Or the Intel® 82801G (ICH7 Family) SMBus Controller - 27DA

Edited by Lexy610, 12 February 2014 - 06:09 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
The intel driver. The other is for the audio.

Lexy610

Lexy610

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
UGH .. now its not letting me register in order to update the drivers .......... keep getting error .. stream error wrong data received from server.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Register what? You shouldn't have to register anything just download the two drivers and then install.
Can you turn steam off till you have the registration done so you can go on?

Lexy610

Lexy610

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
When I click on the d/l button its asking me to register in order to d/l the update .. but it isn't letting me.

It says I must create an account .. but once I fill everything out I get that error

Edited by Lexy610, 12 February 2014 - 10:03 PM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Strange I just installed the program and then registered with DriverMax with nothing more.
Then I scanned my system and downloaded the updates with no problem. It never asked me to register other then the initial installation of the program.
We can try another way and see what this finds.

Please Run the PCPitstop.com OverDrive Full Tests

Here's how:

You must use your Internet Explorer for this procedure. (doesn't work so well in Firefox or others). If your machine is running Vista or Windows 7, you must Select IE to “Run as Administrator”. After completing PCPitstop OverDrive you can close your IE browser and re-open it Normally so that you are no longer running as administrator.

Go to: http://www.pcpitstop...pit/default.asp
Click on "Free Computer Check-up" listed below PC Pitstop OverDrive
In the User Login - Click on "Sign up FREE!"
You'll need to submit a valid email address and create your own password, then click - Create Account(button)

Now enter your email address and password to Log in, Select - Scan this system Now!(button)
You will then be asked to download an ActiveX component and allow it to install.
It is safe and does not compromise your privacy.
Follow the on-screen prompts to install the ActiveX and to allow the Full Tests to be run on your machine.

The Full Tests take about 2 1/2 - 3 minutes on most machines.
When complete, a Results - Summary - Recommended Fixes will be displayed.

Please post the URL internet address, from your Results, back here into this Topic Thread so that we can review the configuration and present performance levels of your machine.

Note: During the graphics 2D and graphics 3D testing, your screen will display some rapidly moving objects.
If you are sensitive to visual flashing, it may cause dizziness. Therefore, look away from the screen during that portion of the testing.

After reviewing the results we will be more informed and may be able to provide better recommendations for you to work towards improving your machine's performance.

While PCPitstop does offer a variety of Paid Products, the PCPitstop OverDrive testing is FREE. Please ignore the references to Paid Products. We prefer to provide manual solution instructions that you can apply directly to your machine

Lexy610

Lexy610

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
Hi I just tried it again and I was able to register it and updated 2 drivers .. tmrw I will update two more until they are all updated.

As for my run time error from my iTunes I didn't have to save or back up my library or contents .. I just uninstalled it .. reinstalled it and everything was there once it was reinstalled. All seems to be working fine now. My original problem I think has been fixed.

Thank you so much

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Great to hear and now we will get all your drivers current and then after a couple of days of testing then if everything is ok we will consider this resolved. Please keep me up to date every day with the new drivers and how everything is running as you go.

Advertisements

Lexy610

Lexy610

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
ok yes sounds good .. outside of the one you requested I update .. I also updated the Intel® 82801 PCI Bridge -244E

I would prefer if you recommend which other two to update tomorrow if thats ok with you.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
Concentrate on the Intel ones as they will be part of the motherboard.
Once those are done then do the video and sound drivers.
After that pick the misc ones last.

Lexy610

Lexy610

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
Ok will do .. thank you.

Will give u an update later when I download the next two drivers.

Lexy610

Lexy610

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 743 posts
Hi .. I have been trying all day to update two more drivers .. however I keep getting this "submission error 10. please try again later.

I open up DriverMax I click on scan for updates now bc the ones that were already showing were no longer there so I had to rescan but it wont let me I keep getting that error.

Edited by Lexy610, 15 February 2014 - 12:30 AM.

rshaffer61

rshaffer61

• 34,114 posts
You can try to reboot and go into Safe Mode With Networking and try to download from there.