Great news, your logs are CLEAN! I see no signs of infection in the last logs you posted, but we still have a couple things to address namely:
- I need to remove the tools we installed on your machine.
- We need to create a clean restore point on your machine.
Step 1: Delete old restore points and create a new one.
We're going to delete your old restore points and create a new one. We do this so that if you need to do a system restore, you'll have a clean restore point to work with.
- Start OTL and copy the contents in the code box below.
- Paste the contents into the Custom Scans/Fixes box and press Run Fix
- OTL will delete your old restore points and create a new one.
Step 2: Tool Removal
You can delete Junkware Removal Tool from your desktop.
You can delete SecurityCheck from your desktop.
Start AdwCleaner and press the Uninstall button. AdwCleaner will uninstall itself.
Start OTL and press the CleanUp button. OTL will uninstall itself.
You can uninstall ESET Online Scanner at this time.
Note: When you run your weekly scan with MalwareBytes Anti-Malware, if the items it finds are PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) you can delete those as they are found. However, if you see something along the lines of a Trojan or such, come see us.
Are there any further issues I can assist you with?