Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Google

• Please log in to reply

nolacs22

nolacs22

• PipPip
  • 45 posts
I have a HP pavilion g6-2225nr
Win 8 x64 IE 10

:surrender: Google just updated to version 32 and on my Win 8 HP it just loads and loads I can use IE 10 to get to my google mail no problem, and anything else pertaining to google I can do with IE 10, but when I try to use google it just sits there and loads and loads and loads. Any ideas anyone?? :thumbsup I also ran a full scan with Malwarebytes all clean.

Edited by nolacs22, 16 January 2014 - 07:44 PM.

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts
Uninstall Google Chrome from Control Panel, Programs and Features. Download and install the latest version, see if that helps.

nolacs22

nolacs22

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
What i eventually had to do was go into my registry with regedit.exe and find my Google update folder and change it from a 0 to a 1 and that fixed it.Go figure. :thumbsup:

nolacs22

nolacs22

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
This topic has been resolved. Thank you. :thumbsup: