Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How do you transfer large files from a Mac to a PC?

• Please log in to reply

Jir

Jir

• PipPip
  • 96 posts
I have alot of video files I would like to transfer to my PC but have no idea how to do it. Can someone please help? I remembered this forum and thought I'd ask you guys since you are all very smart. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jir, 18 January 2014 - 04:48 PM.

Advertisements

maczones

maczones

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Use Paragon NFTS For Mac. This application allows any NFTS formatted external drive or thumb drive to mount on a Mac. You can read and write from the Mac to the NFTS formatted drive. Also allow files greater than 4GB to be sent from the Mac to the external drive. This application is a life saver.

ashna987

ashna987

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
you can do it either through a hard disk, a large enough USB or make a wireless network and transfer things between the computers (make them buddies at first ofcourse)..