Did you install any programs or update any drivers or install any Windows updates or make any other changes to the system before the issue with the DVD drive began?
...yes my dvd drive dissapparing just started
Run Farbar Service Scanner
Please download Farbar Service Scanner to the desktop.
- Double click the FSS.exe file to run it.
- Right click the FSS.exe file, click Run as Administrator and OK any UAC prompts.
- Make sure the following options are checked:
- Internet Services
- Windows Firewall
- System Restore
- Security Center
- Windows Update
- Windows Defender
- Other Services
- Press "Scan".
- It will create a log (FSS.txt) in the same directory the tool is run.
- Please copy and paste the log to your reply.
Things For Your Next Post:
Please post the logs in the order requested. Please don't attach the logs unless I request it.
1. Answer my question
2. The FSS.txt log