Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Plugins causing problems again.......

• Please log in to reply

shajoe44

shajoe44

• PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
I had this problem about a month ago and you got it resolved for me. The problem is back again. Plugin and script errors popping up again.

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,065 posts
When, where? Please describe what you are doing when this occurs.

shajoe44

shajoe44

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Im using Mozella, happens when changing web pages. I ran a malware scan earlier and it found some errors. I deleted the errors and it seems to be doing much better. I will watch it over the next few days and see if that helped the problem.

Thanks

shajoe44

shajoe44

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
Main thing I am noticing now is a 5-10 second "temporary" delay or pause while scrolling down a page or just while reading a page.

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,065 posts
Try this: reset firefox

How does Internet Explorer work, better or worse? You could also try resetting IE: reset ie8

shajoe44

shajoe44

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
after resetting firefox everything seems to be running fine. Thanks. I will continue to monitor the performance