Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Malware

• Please log in to reply

BadboyZiggy

BadboyZiggy

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I was unable to give an additional suggestion to what was already there but anyways my own is alot shorter and easier than those that are posted, what u need to do is get Microsoft's AntiSpyware it works great not like all those other crap such as Hijack this and CWshredder. Hijack this only tells you what you already know and CWshredder couldnt find cool web if it was installed in the same directory as it. Also spybot search and destory while great as it is was unable to detect all the variants of cool web and it was fully updated. Microsoft's AntiSpyware is very good i mean come on its their OS who would know where to find anything better than them, browser hijacks are a thing of the past no longer will your browser be redirected, it removes BHO's in a snap and puts things back to normal. Its real time monitoring system is good nothing is done without you knowing it works almost like a firewall with its allow and block feature and there are many other features to it, just download it and dont worry about a thing that is until someone finds a way around it. Also be sure to get SP2 if u dont have it.

Advertisements