Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

why did I get this when I started my computer

• Please log in to reply

technogram

technogram

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Error Signature BCCode : f4 BCP1 : 00000003 BCP2 : 8741CDA0 BCP3 : 8741CF14
BCP4 : 805D22DA OSVer : 5_1_2600 SP : 3_0 Product : 768_1

Saw a post about Nvidia and I have this on my HP Pavillion running WinXP Home I have never upgraded the Nvidia About Nvidia setting show copyright 1998-2003 nvidida corp
Total physical memory available 1,046,572 kb and free physical memory 425,592 kb

Do I need to upgrade?

Also when I play zinga game continue to get Shockwave Flash errors and hangups and then browser stops responding

Suggestions?/

Advertisements

technogram

technogram

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Have OTL.txt file but too big to post and do not know how to use winzip to zip sorry
Also there is another extras txt file do you need that too?

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,780 posts
:welcome: technogram

There are many different versions of the HP Pavilion both desktop and notebook versions, see here for examples, please tell us the exact machine that you have so that we can check the specs.

Tip

Please do not reply to your own OP or last reply as it may lead to your request for help being overlooked, staff and members who assist on the forums will always check out a topic that has not received any replies to see if they are able to help, if you reply to your own OP it will appear to others viewing the board that you have received a reply and so are already being helped.

Just a FYI technogram, OTL information is only used on the malware forums and so the logs should not be post outside of those forums :thumbsup: