Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cant veiw video on laptop

• Please log in to reply

climbist

climbist

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi let me first say im new to the site and am a complete beginer when it comes to the computer,my problem is i have a panasonic dmc fs35 lumix camera and a compaq laptop using windows home premium 64bit,connecting with usb lead,now i can see my photos on windows player in slideshow ,but it will not play my videos ive shot,just a image of video icon,then skips to next photo,has someone got the time to help out would much appreciate the help,hav,nt tried anything yet as dont want to lose phtos or shut anthing out.thanks

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,766 posts
:welcome: climbist

I am no expert with cameras btw, but can I ask if you have installed the quick time software to the notebooks hard drive from the disk that should have been supplied with your camera, see page 32 of the user manual which is available from here, you can also check the Support tab - downloads to see if the software that is required can be downloaded to your notebook if you do not have the required software disk.

Hope this helps.