Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

forgot password

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts
I haven't used my computer in months and now I have forgotten my PW on the startup screen. I've tried f8 and to go through the admin user but even that needs a password. Is there anything else I can do?

• GeekU Moderator
  • 8,228 posts
Hello ampink90,

I'm sorry, but the G2G Terms of Use do not permit anyone on this site to assist with recovering passwords.

This is from those Terms of use:
Section 3 o.

o. Due to the nature of online help we are not able to verify ownership, and will not be able to help bypass or recover any user passwords, cd keys, license codes, serial numbers, etc.

I turst that you unserstand our position on this matter. Please give us the opportunity to assist you in the future. We just can't offer this kind of assistance.