Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

HP Media Center PC stuck on hp invent blue screen

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have a HP Media Center PC m7299a and it won't load up any further than the hp invent blue load up screen. I have had this issue for quite a while, but since we have a number of other computers around the house I haven't had to deal with it until now since I need access to some data on this computer. I have been doing some research and tried some solutions (such as cleaning as much dust out as I can and removing all USB devices upon start up) to see if any of them work, unfortunately they don't. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 19,691 posts
:welcome: JordonHouston

We will be happy to try and assist you with this, please let us know when you are ready + any troubleshooting steps that you have tried yourself already, thank you.