Honestly there are just leftovers from inactive infection. I want to check whole system again. Please perform ESET Online scan:
That was the logs from Fixlist and Malwarebytes , Thanks so much for all the help. By the way this is my Dads notebook Ive been wroking on , Im curious if i have any of the same issues, in one of my past posts i was helped and we removed 2 of the same exact files the "Setstrech.exe Setstrech.vbs" but i was curious about those SYS. files
Download and run TFC - Temp File Cleaner by OldTimer. Make sure that you have saved your work and closed all other applications. Hit Start button. Agreed for restart when popup shows.
Please turn off your Kaspersky Internet Security real time protection.
Eset Online Scanner
Note: You can use either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox for this scan.
Vista / 7 / 8 users: You will need to to right-click on the either the IE or FF icon in the Start Menu or Quick Launch Bar on the Taskbar and select Run as Administrator from the context menu.
Please go here then click on:
If using Mozilla Firefox you will need to download esetsmartinstaller_enu.exe when prompted then double click on it to install.
All of the following instructions work with either Internet Explorer or Mozilla FireFox.
- When prompted allow Add-On/Active X to install.
- Make sure that the option Remove found threats is NOT checked, and the option Scan archives is checked.
- Now click on Advanced Settings and select the following:
- Scan for potentially unwanted applications
- Scan for potentially unsafe applications
- Enable Anti-Stealth Technology
- Now click on:
- The virus signature database will begin to download. Be patient this make take some time depending on the speed of your Internet Connection.
- When completed the Online Scan will begin automatically. The scan may take several hours.
- Do not touch either the Mouse or keyboard during the scan otherwise it may stall.
- When completed select Uninstall application on close, make sure you copy the logfile first!
- Now click on:
- Use notepad to open the logfile located at C:\Program Files (x86)\ESET\EsetOnlineScanner\log.txt.
- Copy and paste that log as a reply to this topic.
Turn back on your Kaspersky Internet Security real time protection.
In your next post I want to see:
ESET log if found anything.