Hello to you, the finishing line is in sight
BUT and as you can see it's a big but! You have too much security, sound funny I know but the more you have running in real-time the less secure you become. Here's some advice and the choices are yours.Trend Micro Titanium Internet Security 2014
- If you have paid for this, fine, but if it is also a trial then I can recommend a free Antivirus as an alternative. (see below)MSE
- This plus Trend Micro running is a problem as they may cancel each other out. Please uninstall this o.k Malwarebytes and Windows Defender
- Same as above, overkill. My advice here would be to disable Windows Defender via Services and use Malwarebytes instead but not the trial version.
If you use internet banking then I personally would go for a paid for AV for the extra protection. However I do not use this service so this is what I have running:Windows Defender
- Disabled, I find it a hog on resources and has interfered with things on my PC so goodbye to that. It seems a lot better on Windows 8. Avast free edition
- I find this great Anti Virus protection and has a software update tool that covers your browsers, Adobe etc.Malwarebytes
- I use this as a standalone scanner, which means I run it once a week to scan for any unwanted programs, adware etc. The full version or the trial runs in real-time and is compatible with some AV's like Avast and Trend Micro but feel that Avast covers all my needs.
So basically, I only have Avast running, use safe surfing techniques (more on that in my last post) and Malwarebytes for a once a week double checkYour Choices after you have uninstalled MSE of course
1. Keep Windows Defender and uninstall Malwarebytes and use Defender and Trend Micro.
2. Keep Malwarebytes, pay for the full version and use this with Trend Micro.
3. Disable Defender, uninstall Trend Micro, install Avast and use Malwarebytes like I do
This does depend on your subscription to Trend Micro, trial or paid and if you use internet banking. I was under the impression that you got rid of Trend Micro for MSE, my apologies there.BEFORE
you do anything let me know what you wish to do
P.S I am going to look at my JavaRa instructions to update them, thanks for letting me know