Need to factory reset a laptop without disc / admin powers
Posted 25 February 2014 - 12:27 AM
Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:52 PM
1. Access Recovery Manager in either of the following ways:
● Select Start > All Programs > Recovery Manager > Recovery Manager.
– or –
● Restart the computer and press f11 while the “Press <F11> for recovery” message is displayed
on the screen. Then select Recovery Manager.
Recovery Manager opens.
2. Click Advanced Options.
3. Click System recovery, and then click Next.
4. Follow the on-screen instructions.
If that doesn't work, can you check the laptop label for a complete model number, other than F7000?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users