Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Problems with Outlook 2013 send/receive

• Please log in to reply

SamSpadeSleuth

SamSpadeSleuth

• PipPip
  • 58 posts
Hi

Recently for no apparent reason my Outlook has started to bounce emails back and people are telling me that emails sent to me are bouncing back to them. I am running windows 8 office 365 on one laptop and windows 7 office 2010 on another and it is happening to both. My ISP has said it is not them. The strange thing is that I have received some emails today on my windows 7 machine but not on my windows 8 machine.

Emails I send from my gmail account are not being received either but I am receiving some emails from others through gmail.

Update
I was not aware that 365 had microsoft support. After a bit go mucking about my windows 8 laptop appears to be working fine. They set up new mailboxes I think. I need to do the same with the other machine now.

Edited by SamSpadeSleuth, 28 February 2014 - 03:13 AM.

Advertisements