Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

cataloguing software!

• Please log in to reply

comfortablynumb

comfortablynumb

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
hi there!
i have some music vidoes and i have written them onto cd-rs. i would like to know if there is any software to catalogue these videos. i searched the net but i could only find movie cataloguing software which doesnt exactly suit my purpose. if u could give me any recommendations, i would be very obliged. thanks

Advertisements

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
I know of some for mp3's, but not for videos. are you just wanting a text file or a playlist?

comfortablynumb

comfortablynumb

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
u've seen how the mp3 catalogue softwares work right?..u just have to drag and drop the mp3file into the application and it automatically calculates the lenght, bitrate and gets the title from the ID3 tag..well, i know there is no ID3 tag for videos, but is there any software which works on the same lines..so that i dont have to type anything except the title of the song and the artist..i know i am searching for a needle in a haystack, still thanks for replying

starjax

starjax

Global Moderator

• Global Moderator
  • 6,678 posts
give it time. with all the knew tivo players coming on market by creative, acros, and others and the increasing media libraries of some of us there bound to be some out there or will be soon.