Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account

Quintum Tener

• Please log in to reply

Guest_matthuffy_*

Guest_matthuffy_*
While setting up a 16 port Quintum Tenor x2 (VoIP) on a 526kbps dedicated reserved line to an outsourced telephone central, i am wondering if the placement (before the switch or after the switch) can make such a difference. they way i see it. if i place before the switch i can set it to rout all incoming calls via the VoIP to an outsourced call centre (to the seccond quintum) and then can be filtered by the agents and then relevent calls can be bounced back to the switch and routed to the relevent station.

If i place it after the switch, then the switch will be informed to which numbers are snt to the Quintum Tener and forwarded over VoIP to the call centre, and if needed routed back via VoIP the the relevent Station.

what i want to know is, what is the best placement for the Quintum Tener?

Advertisements