Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

problem with constant space bar action

• Please log in to reply

Themkman

Themkman

• PipPip
  • 35 posts
Hi guys

I have this really random problem, this is the 3rd time this has happened to me, every other time i have just had to re-install windows to get it to stop, Basically PC (windows 7) acts as if the space bar is constantly being pressed down, its not, I have removed the space bar, still does it, changed keyboard, still does it, removed keyboard, still does it.....

so what the [bleep] is happening, it always seems to activate while i am playing video games, but sometimes months apart, I really do not want to wipe my PC again and install, Also when i restart/shut down the pc it stops for a while then starts again,

has any one got a clue??????

Any help will be very much appreciated

Advertisements