Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

HP All In One Printer

• Please log in to reply

oneleggedbeauty

oneleggedbeauty

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
I have an HP printer All in one Printer. It is a Series C410A. About a month ago, I was unable to print. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the printer. I have used the HP solution center, HP Print and Scan doctor and it is telling me there is a problem with the print queue. I am on a wireless network. The printer is connected to the network and I have verified that it is connected. I have tried installing the printer with a USB cable. I still cannot print. I cannot even print with an ethernet cable. I have Norton 360 Security Suite supplied by Comcast. An error that I keep getting upon trying to install the printer is: It is telling me to if I use firewall software, verify TCP port 9220 is unblocked from your PC to your printer at 192.168.1.106. I have tried to power off the printer and power it back on. That does not solve the problem. I do not know how to check for the ports in the firewall. Pulling my hair out. Can you please help.

I am using Windows 7, 64 bit. Thank you.

Advertisements