Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Explorer.exe Application error

• Please log in to reply

slumlord

slumlord

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hello All:

I am receiving this message on a HP Compaq NX9010 laptop. Before I started receiving this error message, I must have been spammed. I didn't update my Norton Anti-virus and I think I was hit with a bug. Anytime I went into Internet Explorer my home page would be a page I couldn't recognize. I tried to use the NAV Emergency disk, no luck. What should I do to bring my system back up. Thanks!!!!! :tazz:

Advertisements

austin_o

austin_o

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 2,089 posts
Hi Slumlord. Welcome to Geeks to Go. Work your way throught the malware removal guide at the top of this forum where it says "Do you suspect a malware (Spyware, Virus, Trojan) infection? Please start here. " This enables folks to solve most problems on their own. If you still have trouble after doing this, post a hijack this log in the malware forum at
http://www.geekstogo...o_Here-f37.html