Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Data that identifies persons

• Please log in to reply

Mariolichtner

Mariolichtner

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Dear friends I have a very down to earth question,

Since I want to start a political carrier, I am concerned about certain Websites that where visited from my Computer.
I am speaking of Websites with explicit sexual character. and search Terms that were put into the Google search.
My question now is.... . Is Information of that Kind personalized by companies like Google or Facebook(got an account on Facebook) or is it anonymiously used. or is it only saved for a certain time. Since there are official Versions and inofficial Versions. I would like to hear your opinion on that matter

Thanks ;)

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Pretty much everything you do on the internet is recorded somewhere these days. All they usually have though is the IP and Mac Address of the device you were using. They don't really know who was sitting in front of that device at the time though . . . unless you did something stupid like have some sort of webcam looking at you. :o

Edited by SpywareDr, 24 March 2014 - 09:10 AM.