Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Inexplainable extreme lag entire system, but minimal RAM & CPU usa

lag hang slow unexplained stumped firewall anti-virus kaspersky avast ESET NOD32

• Please log in to reply

SpaceOctopus

SpaceOctopus

• Pip
  • 3 posts

:blush:

I have removed this because it was missing too much information & apparently annoyed people. :( I am going to try a different post. Sorry!

Edited by SpaceOctopus, 26 March 2014 - 12:33 AM.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

What's with the horendous colors? Hurts your eyes to even try to read it.

SpaceOctopus

SpaceOctopus

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

:confused: That's your opinion. Personally I think it's easy to read, especially since the contrasting colors cause it to just look like it would if you were to use your mouse to highlight it, just a different hue. I usually can't stand a lot of colors people write with either, but there's nothing wrong with this because of the color contrasts. It's not as if it's light green on top of hot pink or something. Black on yellow is extremely common, especially in formatting different things. It's widely used because it stands out but remains easy to read. I understand if it's hard to read the black on grey, kind of, but that is still contrasting enough to be readible.   However, I am sorry if it's hard for you to read in general.

I'm just tired of plain black text on white, with a boring set of fonts all the time, everywhere. I know, that's probably strange, but I feel the need to put a bit of myself into everything I do, no matter what it is or how small & I especially prefer things not to be the same old boring thing. (however this doesn't apply to everything. Especially if the old same is something awesome, which black verdana or tahoma on white just isn't. :P )

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

And all that red text on a white background also bothers my eyes . . . enough so that I cannot bear to read it all.