Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works

IncrediMail 2 - Windows 7 revived

• Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I posted this in the appropriate section but there's a question that hasn't been responded to for 3 years, so I'm hoping that someome will see this now and assist me.

Incredimail snip.PNG I am having issues with Incredimail2 using windows 7 also. The software seems to have stopped retaining my sent emails. I deleted several emails just in case it was a memory issue with the software, but no luck. I tried to uninstall it but I get an error message saying a file can't be found. I tried to reinstall it but I get a different error message. Does anyone have any idea what it could be, and how I can possibly remove this dreaded software from my laptop?

Please advise.

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

I believe you're encountering MSI installer issues. My suggestion is to install Microsoft's Fix It -- Fix problems that programs cannot be installed or uninstalled. Once its installed, search for IncrediMail 2 value and remove it. Once you have completed that action, re-install the latest build of IncrediMail 2 from HERE.

Please keep us posted,

Edited by humble2k14, 01 April 2014 - 05:33 AM.