Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

##HELP WITH BLUETOOTH##

• Please log in to reply

Billy1490

Billy1490

• Pip
  • 3 posts
Bluetooth issues

Advertisements

Billy1490

Billy1490

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Ok, I have a school issued laptop. It is Bluetooth compatible. I activated Bluetooth, windows 7 installed all neccasary drivers and I clicked search for devices. All devices were discoverable and were able to connect to each other but nothing could be found on my laptop

Billy1490

Billy1490

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
If that makes sense... My devices were discoverable but couldn't be seen on my laptop

humble2k14

humble2k14

• PipPip
  • 77 posts

Billy1490,

:welcome:

Please check the following link: How To Set Up Bluetooth in Windows 7, Make PC Discoverable & Add Devices.

In addition for future references, please do not bump your posts or post your topics in all "caps". Bumping your own posts and posting in all caps will not get your topic noticed any quicker, all members of GeeksToGo are volunteers and offer assistance on their spare time. Thank you for understanding.

Keep us posted, we like to know good or bad. :)

Edited by humble2k14, 01 April 2014 - 06:36 AM.