hey guys, So its a long story but I ended up being stuck with only my old dell dimension 3000 tower. I'm using it with a usb wifi adapter to try to get on this one game website (call me a nerd or whatever, idc haha) anyway whenever I try to load the site itself i get a SSL error, I click to continue and all i get is a white page. different browsers dont work, the game is also on facebook and when I try to load it from there I get a little sad face paper guy only. ive tried switching to open DNS, no success, installing adobe shock and disabling the built in chrome version, no luck. any and all ideas are greatly appreciated! thanks!
Not able to load anything from a website
Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:53 AM
Hello Jordan Haugh,
If you could please respond to the following:
- Could you supply a screenshot of your error? (How to capture a screenshot)
- Tell us what browser(s) you're using when you run into this error
- What Operating System are you using? (Windows 7, Vista, XP, etc)
- When did the issue originally occur?
- Does it happen every time you visit the website?
- Does it only happen with this specific website?
- What is the site address? (for further evaluation of your issue)
- Have you made any recent changes to your computer such as Network Configurations and Windows Updates?
I look forward to your response and further assisting you with your issue.
Edited by humble2k14, 07 April 2014 - 09:59 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users