To import your data from IE: https://support.mozi...ternet-explorer
I was looking at your Speccy log and noticed you have both Wireless and Wired connections. Sometimes this confuses Windows so it might be better to turn off the wireless and just used the wired. (Or the other way around but wired is generally better than wireless).
Also wondering if the temps might be going up on it. Install Speedfan:
- Download UPHClean. To download and install UPHClean, visit the following Microsoft Web site:
- As soon as you have downloaded the UPHClean installer (UPHClean-Setup.msi), double-click the installer to begin the installation.
- In the User Profile Hive Cleanup Service installation wizard, click Next.
- In the License Agreement page, read the license agreement, select I Agree, and then click Next.
- In the Select Installation Folder page, click Next.
- In the Confirm Installation page, click Next.
- When UPHClean is installed, click Close.
Note UPHClean runs as a service in Windows and will start automatically every time that Windows starts.
- To confirm that UPHClean is installed and running, click Start, and then click Run.
- In Open box, type the following text, and then click OK:
- In Services, in the Name column, locate User Profile Hive Cleanup. In the Status column, confirm that the User Profile Hive Cleanup service is Started.