Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

BSOD Crash - Unknown cause

BSOD

• Please log in to reply

GhostLoad

GhostLoad

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

I keep getting this abrupt BSOD crash screen (once a day or every-other-day approx), and have no idea what's causing it.  I can't think of any constants that link it each time it happens, that might help me narrow down what the error could be.  Please help!  Thanks.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Please provide information about your computer, this includes is it a notebook or desktop, is it a custom build or brand name such as Dell or HP, if it is a brand name provide the model name or series number (not serial) if a custom build post the brand and model name or number for the MB, add on video card if one is used and the PSU (power supply unit) providing these details will enable us to better assist you.

GhostLoad

GhostLoad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Oops sorry, completely forgot to post my specs.  It's a custom rig btw.

Motherboard:  ASUS P8Z68-V PRO/Gen3

CPU:  Intel i5 2500K

Video Card:  EVGA GTX 550 TI

RAM:  16GB (4x 4GB sticks) of G-Skill DDR3

Power Supply:  Corsair TX 750W

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Download then run Speccy and post the resultant url for us please, details here

Do you have any crash dumps that you can upload for us, check in c:\windows\minidump

GhostLoad

GhostLoad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Here's the Speccy profile:
http://speccy.pirifo...hCQj8XHyKW1vbMx

And yeah I have crash dumps.  What do I use to open a .DMP file?

Edited by GhostLoad, 30 April 2014 - 03:33 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Things of particular note from the Speccy report are 1: Windows is way out of date, updating Windows fully may not only resolve the BSOD it will also reduce the risk of malware infection because you are missing so many important security updates. 2: You are using AVG free, this is a hog on system resources and is known to cause issues, 3: The memory slot voltage is reported as being too low and needs to be looked into.

Before we do anything else can you upload your latest dump files, get Windows fully up to date, uninstall AVG using the correct tool/procedure, install Avast or MSE free and then post a new Speccy url for us.

1. Copy any dmp files from C:\Windows\Minidump onto the desktop.

2. Select all of them, right-click on one, and click on Send To> New Compressed (zipped) Folder.

71391d1273183853-dump-files-upload-seven

3.  Attach the folder to your next reply.

GhostLoad

GhostLoad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Sorry for the long gap in replies, I've been at work all morning.  I got all the updates for Windows, ditched AVG, picked up Avast!, and scanned.  Here's the new Speccy result link.

http://speccy.pirifo...0ZvZScctCHtHpfU

Attached File  Minidump.zip   819.34KB   208 downloads

Edited by GhostLoad, 30 April 2014 - 11:44 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Speccy is still showing that Windows needs to be fully updated, including SP1, until this is done it is most unlikely that the issue will be resolved.

Last update is shown as being installed on 9/17/2012 Security Update for Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Service Pack 1 Redistributable Package (KB2538243)

GhostLoad

GhostLoad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

It's telling me that updates were installed this afternoon.  Let me try Speccy again.

http://speccy.pirifo...zDkBYxJisB0Tgvl

It still says I have a bunch more updates, for some reason, even though I JUST updated.  I'm gonna download those right now as well.  Hopefully Speccy shows that I updated today instead of 2 years ago though lol.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

That`s looking better already  :thumbsup:

As I said earlier having Windows fully updated and getting rid of AVG may actually resolve the issue so please continue with the updates until they are all installed and only refer to the information that I have copy/paste from the League of Legends forum if the issue persists;

LoL and your Logitech devices conflicting were responsible for most of the crashes that occurred and others  crashes to video drivers (possibly Windows own generic video drivers) please always create a new restore point before making changes to any hardware or software;

FOR YOU, also if you are experiencing this problem and don't have any Logitech products, it wouldn't hurt to try it too!

1. Go to: C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\x.x.x.xxx (folder with LARGEST number IE 0.0.0.238)\deploy
  2. In this folder, delete or RENAME two files, LogitechGKey.dll and LogitechLed.dll. This should hopefully cause your client to not crash anymore. I would recommend just renaming these files, or if you are going do delete them MAKE SURE you make a copy of them first, in case you need to restore them in the future.

I have been suffering from this problem for MONTHS.. in fact.. ever since they released the logitech update.. from debugging league, I discovered that these files are causing a memory violation, whether it is due to Logitech Gaming Software, or just poor programming in general.. not sure...

I hope this helped.

PS: I do not have a Logitech keyboard, rather I have a G930 headset. So if you're wondering whether or not this only pertains to users with keyboards, it does not. It pertains to anyone using Logitech hardware.

EDIT: To further clarify, if you are running Logitech gaming software, do my fix. If you experience crashing after champion select but are not running LGS, try my fix but don't delete the dlls.. Just rename them. If it didn't help you, just change their names back. That will ensure that nothing will be broken for you.

EDIT2: To be SUPER-DOOPER clear: The problem that my solution pertains to is: The game crashes right when the loading screen is supposed to show up, after champion select, but then the client would just disappear; and when you go to the riot icon in the system tray the pvp.net client would be open but there was no reconnect button or it is greyed out.

EDIT3: You all made my morning! This is my first time even getting remotely close to the top page, and I got here by helping people, rather than posting something like "HotShotGG did a funny dance with Teemo" and getting silly upvotes. I feel like my upvotes are representations of gratitude, and that makes me feel great! This morning I got up for work to see all the Reddit love and I couldn't help but feel a great sense of satisfaction that I helped so many if you out. God knows I was getting no where with Riot tech support so I know your frustrations!

EDIT4: Thank you for the love, Riot rewarded me for my troubles with a bunch of free RP.. which is awesome! I also got Reddit gold from a viewer as well! Thank you so much! Glad I could help!

Advertisements

GhostLoad

GhostLoad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

But most of the crashes happen when I'm not playing League (I don't play much anymore TBH).  I'll continue updating and keep an eye out for BSODs.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts
As pointed out there were more than one cause of the crashes including one of the most common, the video drivers, take at look at the random crash dump that I selected below;

Windows 7 Kernel Version 7600 MP (4 procs) Free x64
Product: WinNt, suite: TerminalServer SingleUserTS
Built by: 7600.17017.amd64fre.win7_gdr.120503-2030
Machine Name:
Kernel base = 0xfffff800`03619000 PsLoadedModuleList = 0xfffff800`03855e70
Debug session time: Tue Feb 18 02:18:28.950 2014 (UTC - 4:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 12:42:57.855
* Bugcheck Analysis *

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)
An exception happened while executing a system service routine.
Arguments:
Arg1: 00000000c0000005, Exception code that caused the bugcheck
Arg2: fffff960002b147e, Address of the instruction which caused the bugcheck
Arg3: fffff88012310e40, Address of the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck
Arg4: 0000000000000000, zero.

Debugging Details:
------------------

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2

EXCEPTION_CODE: (NTSTATUS) 0xc0000005 - The instruction at "0x%08lx" referenced memory at "0x%08lx". The memory could not be "%s".

FAULTING_IP:
win32k!MulDeleteDeviceOrRedirectionBitmap+1a
fffff960`002b147e 8b5310 mov edx,dword ptr [rbx+10h]

CONTEXT: fffff88012310e40 -- (.cxr 0xfffff88012310e40)
rax=0000000000000001 rbx=0000000100180000 rcx=fffff880123116f8
rdx=0000000000000000 rsi=000000006f0538a4 rdi=fffff900c2a509f0
rip=fffff960002b147e rsp=fffff88012311810 rbp=0000000000000001
r8=0000000000000000 r9=0000000000000030 r10=0000000000000090
r11=fffff88012311630 r12=0000000000000000 r13=0000000000000820
r14=0000000000000000 r15=fffff900c2a509f0
iopl=0 nv up ei pl nz na po nc
cs=0010 ss=0018 ds=002b es=002b fs=0053 gs=002b efl=00010206
win32k!MulDeleteDeviceOrRedirectionBitmap+0x1a:
fffff960`002b147e 8b5310 mov edx,dword ptr [rbx+10h] ds:002b:00000001`00180010=????????
Resetting default scope

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID: WIN7_DRIVER_FAULT

BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B

PROCESS_NAME: League of Lege

CURRENT_IRQL: 0

LAST_CONTROL_TRANSFER: from 0000000000000000 to fffff960002b147e

STACK_TEXT:
fffff880`12311810 00000000`00000000 : 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : win32k!MulDeleteDeviceOrRedirectionBitmap+0x1a

FOLLOWUP_IP:
win32k!MulDeleteDeviceOrRedirectionBitmap+1a
fffff960`002b147e 8b5310 mov edx,dword ptr [rbx+10h]

SYMBOL_STACK_INDEX: 0

SYMBOL_NAME: win32k!MulDeleteDeviceOrRedirectionBitmap+1a

FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: win32k

IMAGE_NAME: win32k.sys

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP: 5006f2b7

STACK_COMMAND: .cxr 0xfffff88012310e40 ; kb

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_win32k!MulDeleteDeviceOrRedirectionBitmap+1a

BUCKET_ID: X64_0x3B_win32k!MulDeleteDeviceOrRedirectionBitmap+1a

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

expand.gifCrash Code Links expand.gifLoaded Module List expand.gifRaw Stack Contents expand.gifDump Header Information collapse.gifStrings
PAGEDU64
PAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGE
PAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGE
PAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGE
PAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGE
GEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGEPAGE
usbaapl64.sy
WinUSB.sys
spsys.sys
AthDfu.sys
crashdmp.sys
dump_pciidex
dump_msahci.
dump_dumpfve
GenuineIntel
League of Lege
\SystemRoot\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
\SystemRoot\system32\hal.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\kdcom.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\mcupdate_GenuineIntel.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\PSHED.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\CLFS.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\CI.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\Wdf01000.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WDFLDR.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vdrvroot.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\partmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\volmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\volmgrx.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AiChargerPlus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\jraid.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\SCSIPORT.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mountmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ataport.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\msahci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\fileinfo.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\PxHlpa64.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Ntfs.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\msrpc.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ksecdd.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\cng.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\pcw.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ndis.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\NETIO.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ksecpkg.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\tcpip.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\fwpkclnt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vmstorfl.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\volsnap.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Tpkd.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\spldr.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\rdyboost.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\mup.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\hwpolicy.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\fvevol.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgrkx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgloga.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgmfx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsha.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\dtsoftbus01.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\VIDEOPRT.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\watchdog.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\rdpencdd.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\rdprefmp.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tdx.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgtdia.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\afd.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wfplwf.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\pacer.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\SCDEmu.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nsiproxy.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\discache.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\csc.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dfsc.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\blbdrive.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgldx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\avgidsdrivera.sys
\SystemRoot\SysWow64\drivers\AsUpIO.sys
\SystemRoot\SysWow64\drivers\AsIO.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\tunnel.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgkrnl.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\dxgmms1.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HECIx64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\e1c62x64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\USBPORT.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\asmtxhci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\1394ohci.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ICCWDT.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\GEARAspiWDM.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\wmiacpi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CompositeBus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\vrtaucbl.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ksthunk.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\AgileVpn.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rassstp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\pnetmdm64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\modem.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rdpbus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btath_bus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\LGBusEnum.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\umbus.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\RTKVHD64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\asmthub3.sys
\SystemRoot\SysWow64\drivers\ASUSFILTER.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\xnacc.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbccgp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\usbaudio.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lvuvc64.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\win32k.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\LUsbFilt.Sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\CM10664.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\LHidFilt.Sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\LMouFilt.Sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\monitor.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\crashdmp.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpata.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\TSDDD.dll
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_msahci.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\dump_dumpfve.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\cdd.dll
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\ATMFD.DLL
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\luafv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\WudfPf.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btfilter.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\BTHUSB.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\bthport.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\diginet.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\lltdio.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\fastfat.SYS
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\HTTP.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\bowser.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\mpsdrv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb10.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb20.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\BthEnum.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btath_rcp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\btath_a2dp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btath_hcrp.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btath_flt.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\btath_lwflt.sys
\??\C:\Windows\system32\drivers\cpuz135_x64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\peauth.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\secdrv.SYS
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srvnet.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\drivers\tcpipreg.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv2.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\WUDFRd.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\drivers\LGVirHid.sys
\??\C:\Users\Miz\AppData\Local\Temp\ALSysIO64.sys
\SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\usbaapl64.sys
\SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\WinUSB.sys
7600.17017.amd64fre.win7_gdr.120503-2030
e629e486-7239-49ca-95e5-bbd3571a
A_A^A]A\_
L$()D$(
C )D$,
C )D$4H
u'H9l$ t
C )D$,
C )D$4
WATAUH
A]A\_
WATAUAVAWH
A_A^A]A\_
SUVWATAUAVAWH
hA_A^A]A\_^][
p WATAUAVAWH
A_A^A]A\_
H WATAUAVAW
*** win32k.sys - Address FFFFF960002B147E base at FFFFF96000080000, DateStamp 5006f2b7
\Windows\System32\profapi.dll
\Windows\SysWOW64\avrt.dll
\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.9\deploy\LogitechLed.dll
\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\solutions\lol_game_client_sln\releases\0.0.1.9\deploy\LogitechGkey.dll
\Program Files\Logitech Gaming Software\LcdApi\x86\LgLcdApi.dll
\Windows\SysWOW64\wship6.dll
\Windows\SysWOW64\nlaapi.dll
\Windows\SysWOW64\winrnr.dll
\Windows\SysWOW64\NapiNSP.dll
\Windows\SysWOW64\pnrpnsp.dll
\Windows\SysWOW64\wshbth.dll
\Program Files (x86)\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll
\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\microsoft shared\Windows Live\WLIDNSP.DLL
\Windows\SysWOW64\FWPUCLNT.DLL
\Windows\System32\Query.dll
\Windows\System32\shell32.dll
\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\RiotRadsIO.dll
!This program cannot be run in DOS mode.
hINITKDBG
hPOOLMI
hPOOLCODE<.
hRWEXEC
.rdata
H.data
.pdata
HALMOSTRO
SPINLOCK
PAGELK
`PAGEKD
`PAGEVRFY
`PAGEHDLS
`PAGEBGFXLf
`PAGEVRFB
.edata
@PAGEDATA
PAGEVRFC
@PAGEVRFDP
@.reloc
H;D$8u
H;D$8t
ffffff
fffffff
TRGDDumpBlob
iPhone
DNPK4LVRF8GH
LUsbFilt
V{EZoc\
V{EZoc\
V{EZoc\
V{EZoc\
V{EZoc\
V{EZoc\
V{EZoc\
V{EZoc\
V{EZoc\
V{EZoc\
$NB$eaX
0#4s|l
American Megatrends Inc.
02/06/2012
System manufacturer
System Product Name
System Version

To be filled by O.E.M.
To be filled by O.E.M.
ASUSTeK Computer INC.
P8Z68-V PRO GEN3
Rev 1.xx

To be filled by O.E.M.
Chassis Manufacture
Chassis Version

LGA1155
Intel
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz

To Be Filled By O.E.M.
L1-Cache
L2-Cache
L3-Cache
USB1_2
USB1_2
USB3_4
USB3_4
USB5_6
USB5_6
USB3_12
USB3_12
" ESATA3G
ESATA3G
GbE LAN
GbE LAN
SATA6G_1
SATA6G_2
SATA6G_E1
SATA6G_E2
SATA3G_3
SATA3G_4
SATA3G_5
SATA3G_6
USB7_8
USB9_10
USB11_12
USB3_34
IE1394_1
IE1394_2
CPU_FAN
CPU_FAN_OPT
CHA_FAN1
CHA_FAN2
PWR_FAN1
PWR_FAN2
PCIEX1_1
PCIEX16_1
PCIEX1_2
PCIEX16_2
PCIEX16_3
Onboard Ethernet
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Nuvoton NCT6776F
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.

To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
LM78-2
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.

To Be Filled By O.E.M.
To Be Filled By O.E.M.
Onboard IGD
Onboard LAN
Onboard 1394
V1394GUID
ChannelA-DIMM0
BANK 0

F3-12800CL9-4GBXL
ChannelA-DIMM1
BANK 1

F3-12800CL9-4GBXL
ChannelB-DIMM0
BANK 2

F3-12800CL9-4GBXL
ChannelB-DIMM1
BANK 3

F3-12800CL9-4GBXL
Component Information
Configuration Data
Identifier
Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
ProcessorNameString
Intel® Core™ i5-2500K CPU @ 3.30GHz
Update Signature
Update Status
VendorIdentifier
GenuineIntel
GenuntelineI
GenuntelineI
Intel® Intel®
Core™ i5-2500Core™ i5-2500
K CPU @ 3.30GHz
K CPU @ 3.30GHz
@ALASKAA M I
$ALASKAA M I
ALASKAA M I
ALASKAA M 

GhostLoad

GhostLoad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

What is there that can be done about the drivers?  I'm pretty certain mine are all up to date.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Is Windows fully updated now.

Any crashes since you applied the updates.

Going offline in about 5 minutes as it is getting late here.

GhostLoad

GhostLoad

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

It's at 99 updates out of 107, but no crashes so far.  It happens relatively sparsely (as you can tell from the various logs) so I'm not sure if it's completely resolved yet.  I'll let you know.