Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

IPN Receivers/ variable coding help. Please

IPN IPN Receivers Paypal coding Variable coding Digital Downloads

• Please log in to reply

LadyLinux

LadyLinux

• Pip
  • 1 posts
Hi everyone. Let me start off by thanking anyone that can offer help/advice.
I am not an expert with coding and I'm not ashamed to ask for help when I need it, so here it goes.

I sell digital goods on eBay. Yes I follow the rules by making it tangible, but I also provide the option to download until their CD,DVD, etc arrives.
Since I have multiple products. (Less than 10) How would I set up multiple IPN reveivers?
Or would it be more wise to find some third party site that can host multiple digital files but can differentiate what was bought by a pass code etc? Or perhaps just a good redirect host?
I know there are different code variables /redirects/fingerprints etc...but as I said, not an expert. Can anyone give me advice or tell me a good host that intergates with eBay. (Not eBay store)

Advertisements

fooddelivery666

fooddelivery666

• Pip
  • 2 posts

check this out

ecrater

bigcommerce

I can't give you my experience since I've never sold something on eBay. But a friend of mine has, and she once told me about these sites. 

Edited by fooddelivery666, 02 May 2014 - 12:30 PM.