Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Computer tells that The boot have change can't Start Setup through

PM800-8237 V2 Premier Compute

• Please log in to reply

Belleville102746

Belleville102746

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I restarted the computer which was updating using Windows Vista Ultimate and when it restarted did not open the windows  Tells me Warning Device boot have change Please enter Setup to check, but I can't bring the setup on using the F1 or Delete. Nothing works. How can I fix. I am sending message from my other system. The system I need help I can't work with.

Thanks

Carmen

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

:welcome:   Belleville102746

I restarted the computer which was updating using Windows Vista Ultimate and when it restarted did not open the windows 

Did you restart the computer when an onscreen message prompted you to or did you restart the computer for some other reason.

Are you using a USB type keyboard and mouse or the PS/2 wired type, they typically have green and purple connections.

Have you tried continuously tapping the F8 key when you restart the computer.

Pressing the Esc key can sometimes be used to access the BIOS as can F12.